An annual April experiment in creating a Fake Journal~ FAKE: pretend, simulate; counterfeit; to alter.manipulate.
or treat as to impart a false character or appearance.

A fun exercise in pretending to be someone else, maybe in an alternate universe!

Monday, April 2, 2018

What's the Word of the Day?




"Everybody's got dead people. It's no
excuse to get everyone else dead
along the way."

~ Rocket Raccoon, 
Guardians of the Galaxy

"TRANSLATING THE INEVITABLE"

○ ○ ○

Join me for 
International Fake Journal Month,
the entire month of April:

- who is my character?
- what do I want?
- what is my situation?

Visit Roz Stendahl's IFJM blog
(link In the Side Bar) to learn more.

"Life is short. Why live only one?"




3 comments:

  1. Too early to guess, but I will start assimilating the clues. I hope to learn who you are before the end of the month. I take it you are a WHO and not a WHAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sketch! This will be fun to follow along and guess all month.

    ReplyDelete