An annual April experiment in creating a Fake Journal~ FAKE: pretend, simulate; counterfeit; to alter.manipulate.
or treat as to impart a false character or appearance.

A fun exercise in pretending to be someone else, maybe in an alternate universe!

Sunday, April 2, 2017

FAKE JOURNAL 2017~ Details Matter



Yes, that's bread...








Again this year, I invite you to guess who/what
my character is.  I may offer hints as the 
time goes by, or maybe not. The images 
are the main clues. I'm not planning on
creating a 'story,' but we'll see what happens.
As in the past, I will probably post once 
a week, perhaps more. Not every day.

Days one and two, the adventure begins...

Details matter.

I enjoy your comments very much...please
feel free to leave your ideas, critiques, 
and guesses about my character!

blog, authored by Roz Stendahl, to
read more about the Fake Journal Project.

Life is short. Why live only one?!

Edit: Click on the 'Home' button  and scroll down to view all of the 2017 Fake Journal posts, or you can also click on the image of the Blog Header to reach the Home page.


4 comments:

  1. Right now I'm stumped. Is that bread in the first entry? Sorry, for once, I couldn't tell what you were drawing, unlike Day 2, which I made out completely, but have no idea what it means or how it relates. I look forward to more and more and more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing these sketches Dianne. You really know how to show so much details with just a few lines. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of details in both...but I'm stumped about the connection.

    ReplyDelete