An annual April experiment in creating a Fake Journal~ FAKE: pretend, simulate; counterfeit; to alter.manipulate.
or treat as to impart a false character or appearance.

A fun exercise in pretending to be someone else, maybe in an alternate universe!

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Smile Big



Fake Journal 2015:
assorted papers, magazine
 clipping of  vintage photo, 
pen and watercolor drawing.




When you use watercolor on 
cheap yellow-lined paper,
it crinkles up and warps.
But I still like those lines...





Life is short.
Why live only one?

◘  ◘  ◘







3 comments:

  1. Am I allowed to ask you a question about your fake character? If so, will you tell me if you are a HUMAN? Somehow, I'm not sure because last year I guessed objects, not a human.

    Regardless, I still need more clues. Maybe you're a dietitian, if you are human, that is (grin)! And no, I don't think you're an airplane pilot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow lined paper takes me back to college days... lot's of note taking. Wish I had known to paint on it then. I LOVE the sound too!

    Great combinations of original art and collage. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete