An annual April experiment in creating a Fake Journal~ FAKE: pretend, simulate; counterfeit; to alter.manipulate.
or treat as to impart a false character or appearance.

A fun exercise in pretending to be someone else, maybe in an alternate universe!

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Fake Journal 2016



The arrival of April prompts a new
Fake Journal for
Visit Roz Stendahl's blog for IFJM (link above)
to see a description and some suggestions
for participation.  "Shift in Place" is
one way to look at the project this year...

In April, I come up with a character or
occupation (or maybe both) for the
person creating my Fake Journal, and
then don't reveal it until the end of the
month, or when someone guesses it.
It's a fun opportunity to try new 
subjects, mediums, and styles of
art journaling and sketching...after all,
it's FAKE!

The first few days of April,
my character created these:








2 comments:

  1. My mind is racing, although I have no idea at this point what I'm looking at, other than an artist (and a very good one, I might add!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea. I will follow along to see who's journal this is. :)

    ReplyDelete