An annual April experiment in creating a Fake Journal~ FAKE: pretend, simulate; counterfeit; to alter.manipulate.
or treat as to impart a false character or appearance.

A fun exercise in pretending to be someone else, maybe in an alternate universe!

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Challenge Yourself





Last year (2019) was the last year that 
Roz Stendahl hosted/organized the
Fake Journal project publicly.

I haven't decided if I will continue the
project on my own again for 2020.
Most likely not.
I may do another project instead.
Or I might revive the Fake Journal project
for myself at a later time.  But there won't
be any new posts here for quite
some time.


If you're interested in trying a Fake Journal,
follow the link in the side bar to Roz's
blogs. She has wonderful art, and a great
way of giving suggestions and ideas for
how to proceed.  It doesn't have to be
complicated. Don't make it hard. 
The simpler you make it, the more fun
and easier it will be to keep the project
going.  Thanks for stopping by,
and keep creating!


1 comment:

  1. How sad. I was looking forward to guessing who you were/are again this year.

    ReplyDelete