An annual April experiment in creating a Fake Journal~ FAKE: pretend, simulate; counterfeit; to alter.manipulate.
or treat as to impart a false character or appearance.

A fun exercise in pretending to be someone else, maybe in an alternate universe!

Monday, March 10, 2014

Fake Journal 2014

It's time to start thinking about my Fake Journal for 2014...
what paper will I use?  
Who will my character be? 
Where will I live?  
What will my art journaling methods be?
What will my pages look like?

♦   ♦   ♦

Roz Stendahl, who is the originator of the
 International Fake Journal challenge, 
encourages us to 
"explore new ways to interact with your journal."

This year, the motto for 
IFJM 2014 is
NO explanations.

♦  ♦  ♦

So far, I've been a student of 
Japanese art and philosophy,(2012)
and a modern day Native American Shaman. (2013)

Check back in April to see if you 
can figure out my character...
NO explanations.

♦  ♦  ♦



1 comment:

  1. Hi Dianne,
    I read thru the posts and am quite curious as to who it is. Great drawings you have so far. Have fun playing with this during the month, it's always nice to have a challenge to inspire us and to create new things.

    ReplyDelete