An annual April experiment in creating a Fake Journal~ FAKE: pretend, simulate; counterfeit; to alter.manipulate.
or treat as to impart a false character or appearance.

A fun exercise in pretending to be someone else, maybe in an alternate universe!

Sunday, April 30, 2017

What's Confusin' You...



By now you've probably figured out
that my character was a homeless
artist, drawing on any scrap of paper,
cardboard, or envelope that could
be useful. Sharpie extra-fine marker
and crayons used.

This photo by Israel Bayer for Street Roots, of
Right 2 Dream Too homeless camp.


It's been an uncomfortable but educational
project this month, beneficial in many ways.
Stay tuned for my wrap-up and conclusions
in a few days. Comments from readers
 are always appreciated! 
Thanks for visiting!

Details Matter.



2 comments:

  1. I would like to call attention to this subject and your blog so others can appreciate this very important segment of out population.

    May I copy your drawing from above to show on my blog? Of course you will get credit, since I'm highlighting it, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just caught up here - just going away too much - still I am staying put for this week at least! This has been the most interesting series of posts and rings so true in any country! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete